What can I use to clear my face up quickly? I believe I have folliculitis from shaving.

Wet shave. Look up wet shaving techniques. In addition to adding a little panache to your morning routine, you'll cut down on shaving irritation. Use a single blade, make multiple passes with good shaving lather, reapplied after each pass...You'll get a better shave with less irritation. Learning to shave with a straight razor has been a blast for me....
Folliculitis. Couple of suggestions - avoid the triple and quad razors - they tend to cut the follicle off below the skin - creating the possibility of an ingrown hair. I usually recommend a good otc facial scrub that helps refresh the skin and cuts down on blind pores. Any good acne wash will help reduce the level of skin bacteria as well. A clean fresh razor will also help.