What can I use to clear my face up quickly? I believe I have folliculitis from shaving.

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Wet shave
Look up wet shaving techniques.
In addition to adding a little panache to your morning routine, you'll cut down on shaving irritation. Use a single blade, make multiple passes with good shaving lather, reapplied after each pass...You'll get a better shave with less irritation. Learning to shave with a straight razor has been a blast for me....

In brief: Wet shave
Look up wet shaving techniques.
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: Folliculitis
Couple of suggestions - avoid the triple and quad razors - they tend to cut the follicle off below the skin - creating the possibility of an ingrown hair.
I usually recommend a good otc facial scrub that helps refresh the skin and cuts down on blind pores. Any good acne wash will help reduce the level of skin bacteria as well. A clean fresh razor will also help.

In brief: Folliculitis
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Adam Smith