How can I help with depression & stress over not being able to conceive? Im depressed n stressed please help! I can't even stop grinding my teeth!

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Education !!

Like dr chenette, i believe that if you understand your problem, you have realistic expectations for success and then a treatment plan that you can trust, you will feel much better. His advice is spot on.

In brief: Education !!

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Education and Plan

Getting an education and setting a plan in motion are the best tools to combat stress.
While we can never be sure that 'this month' will be the successful one, we can know that we have identified the problems standing in the way, made our best effort to address those problems, and set foot on a pathway that can guide us to success.

In brief: Education and Plan

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Michael Opsahl
This is really great advice.
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Seek help

Not being able to conceive is stressful, whether you're watching the ovulation predictor kit every month, or going through fertility testing and fertility treatment.
If you are depressed and stressed seek professional help as soon as you can - if you are seeing a fertility clinic they can give you appropriate referrals, or see your primary care md.

In brief: Seek help

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Heidi Nelson
Dentistry

In brief: See GYN & breathe

I feel for you! you must see your gyn.
You may be referred to an infertility specialist who will review your options. Tell the doctor about the depression and stress; that may need management too for now. A good medical workup, exercise and some personal kindness can do wonders. Take care of yourself and if you catch yourself grinding, stop and breathe slowly thru your nose. It helps!

In brief: See GYN & breathe

I feel for you! you must see your gyn.
Dr. Heidi Nelson
Dr. Heidi Nelson