How long is it supposed to it take for Valium and norflex (orphenadrine) to wear off?

Depends. A drugs clearance depends on a number of factors. Generally speaking, with normal kidney and liver function both valium and Norflex (orphenadrine) should have negligible effects after about 7 excretion half lives which are 14 hours for Norflex (orphenadrine) and 30 hours for valium. We generally recommend that patients not drive for 24 hours after taking valium, which is the longer half life of the two medications.