I have body aches, headache, and my right breast hurts a lot especially when breadt feeding.. What could it be?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Infection
Could be unrelated viral illness, or mastitis (infection of the breast tissue).
You can see nipple discharge, fever, and/or skin redness, but you should call your doctor now. Antibiotics are needed if it's mastitis. You can keep breast feeding. Good luck!

In brief: Infection
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
yes, you need antibiotics. The other thing your OB will look for is an abscess. That would need further treatment (but probably you just need antibiotics). Please keep trying to nurse, it's best for the baby!
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Infection
A common problem with breast feeding can be an infection called mastitis and can give you the symptoms you describe.
It is not uncommon and can be treated with antibiotics and breast pumping for a period of time. Warm soaks to the breast may help. I would suggest a call and possible visit to your ob.

In brief: Infection
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Breast pain.
This could be a mastitis or infection in your breast and it may require antibiotics.
Other possibilities are a cold or flu associated with breast congestion. See your ob/gyn or pcp to examine your breast or at least a breasfeeding specialist.

In brief: Breast pain.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Vikram Patel