I have constant pain in your feet espically the arches and get charley horses often will reflexology help?

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

It sounds like plantar fasciitis a pair of custom molded functiona forefoot orthosis as well as a pair of quality running shoes should take care of your pain.
A good foot massage is all your getting. The idea that pushing on the foot will cure complex problems with organ systems considering the fact there are no neuronal pathways to connect them is ludicrous.

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

Dr. John Callahan
Dr. John Callahan

In brief: Reflexology

As a podiatrist, i love reflexology.
The massage part is very understandable to me and the connection of the foot to other parts of the body very stimulating. I have no qualms about sending a patient to reflexology. A typical positive response is seen within 3 sessions if that is the right approach. Diagnostically, i hope you are exploring with other causes of your constant foot pain.

In brief: Reflexology

As a podiatrist, i love reflexology.
Dr. Richard Blake
Dr. Richard Blake
Dr. Eric Weisman