Chronic chapped lips, dry mouth and throat while sleeping. Help?

Mouth breather. Are you a mouth breather? This can make your mouth and throat very dry. Your doctor can evaluate you for sinus blockage, allergies, deviated septum. Or other reasons for blockage. Breathe rite strips helps some people breath better at night.
See your doctor. There are many causes of dry throat, mouth and chapped lips including: mouth breathing, certain medications, lifestyle (smoking) and systemic illnesses (diabetes). Some causes are easily correctable, others are more difficult to treat. Taking good history may be helpful to find the cause and can be of significant value when treating dry mouth symptoms. .