This wierd bump formed on my toung. I didn't know what it was and I accidentaly bit it and its a bit swollen. It looks like a skin tag but its annoying?

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Get it removed

The bump can become a problem especially if you are biting heve it removed.

In brief: Get it removed

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: See doctor

The weird bump could be cancerous or it could be nothing, just the same have it checked out by your doctor and referred to specialist if necessary.
Might need to be biopsied to diagnose and treatment plans/options will then be discussed. Or it could just be a mole in your tongue! may need to be removed since it is annoying you.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico