My baby boy has a bad cough,  comes from deep inside. What should I do? Should I get him some kind of baby medicine or any other suggestions? 

Dr. Gary Kohn
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: See the doctor

Babies can have many causes for a deep cough from infections such as pneumonia or other causes such as heartburn and choking.
Cough medicines are not recommended in children and especially in infants. You should see the doctor to help determine the cause of the cough.

In brief: See the doctor

Dr. Gary Kohn
Dr. Gary Kohn
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: BABY HAS DEEP COUGH

You did not mention how old your baby is.
But as a general rule in small children who have deep cough, you need to take your child for evaluation to your pediatrician.The cough can be from asthma, bronchiolitis or from RSV infection.These days there are no over the counter cough meds available.You need to find the cause and treat.So take your baby to the pediatrician or family physician.

In brief: BABY HAS DEEP COUGH

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Agreed. Go see doc.
Dr. Cindy Juster