25age trying to have first child. Right tubr removed. Quit smokin few days ago. Period ending. Suffer from chronic pelvic pain. How to better chances?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Pelvic Pain
Depending on the reason for the tubal removal, your pelvic pain needs to be reevaluated preferably by laparoscopy.
Like in this picture, the remaining fallopian tube can be tested with blue dye. Don't forget that the male partner needs to be evaluated too. If you are currently trying, take multivitamins. Good luck !

In brief: Pelvic Pain
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: Trying to get pregna
So far you have done everything you can.
Stopped smoking. Having only one tube makes things a little harder - but not impossible. I would start a multi vitamin with folic acid. I recommend those otc ovulation predictor kits - 14 days from the first day of ur period is when u ovulate and are most fertile - plan your intercourse around that time and tell your partner no masterbation prior.

In brief: Trying to get pregna
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Adam Smith