I had a UTI &took a antibiotic but my abdomen stll feels odd. What show I do now?

Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See your doctor-

See your doctor- they will ask you several questions to focus in to the most likely cause of your abdomen feeling odd.
If your abdomen feels tender, and you started to have brown, watery diarrhea, then you should see your doctor- you might be developing a problem called c. Difficile colitis.

In brief: See your doctor-

Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Get evaluted

You may need to have a urine culture to see if you still have an infection.
It is not recommended if it is an uncomplicated infection. You should see your doctor.

In brief: Get evaluted

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Marsha Davis