Somethimes it feels like i'm having spasme in the corner of my eye, rarely and random. It doesn't effect my sight at all, but feels weird. Dangerious?

Dr. Ilan Cohen
Ophthalmology
In brief: Probably not
What you are describing sounds like eyelid myokymia.
This is a benign twitch of the eyelid associated with stress, lack of sleep and excess caffeine. It usually goes away by itself in a few weeks. Consult your eye doctor if the problem persists or if the twitching spreads to other parts of the face.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Jeffrey Davis
Ophthalmology
In brief: Probably not
Eye strain or stress can cause twitching of the eyelid that comes and goes.
It is generally not a concern. However, it is always best to see your eye doctor for a proper evaluation.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Jeffrey Davis
Dr. Jeffrey Davis
Dr. Steven Seres