What does frozen feelings mean and is there treatment?

Dr. John Moranville

Not quite sure what you mean by frozen feelings, but sometimes depression can cause a feeling of emotional numbness without feeling overtly depressed.
Depression is definitely treatable by medication and/or psychotherapy. Other symptoms of depression include decreased energy, motivation and interest in pleasurable activities, and decreased self esteem. You should see a psychiatrist and evaluated.

Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON

In brief: Youmean depression

If you mean depression, it depends on how bad your symptoms are.
Seeing a psychologist may help determine the degree of depression. You may just need to have cognitive behavior therapy. An antidepressant may help. I recommend seeing a physician for evaluation first.

In brief: Youmean depression

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Vicken Poochikian