Can I be pregnant if it was within the 7 days of ovulation. But he only pre cummed in me. Is there still a high risk of me getting pregnant?

Dr. Renee Harris
The pre-ejaculate has sperm in it and can impregnate you.
As an old professor once told us, men are like basketball players-they dribble before the shoot! please find a reliable method of birth control, the withdrawal method does not work.

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Slightly possible
You could have sex one time six days before you ovulate and have a 1 in 1000 chance for conceiving.
So if you were within seven days of ovulation, there is a remote chance you could conceive.

In brief: Slightly possible
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Melissa Young
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Absolutely
Semen can be released even before ejaculation (i.
e. Pre-cum has sperm). You said you had sex within 7 days of ovulation, but you didn't say before or after. In a way, it doesn't matter. You still could have gotten pregnant.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Adam Levy