Can I be pregnant if it was within the 7 days of ovulation. But he only pre cummed in me. Is there still a high risk of me getting pregnant?

Yes. The pre-ejaculate has sperm in it and can impregnate you. As an old professor once told us, men are like basketball players-they dribble before the shoot! Please find a reliable method of birth control, the withdrawal method does not work.
Slightly possible. You could have sex one time six days before you ovulate and have a 1 in 1000 chance for conceiving. So if you were within seven days of ovulation, there is a remote chance you could conceive.
Absolutely. Semen can be released even before ejaculation (i.e. Pre-cum has sperm). You said you had sex within 7 days of ovulation, but you didn't say before or after. In a way, it doesn't matter. You still could have gotten pregnant.