I get small hard bumps, like pimples, that grow on the inside of my thighs. I do not have herpes or genital warts.?

Dr. Frank Pinto
Dermatology
In brief: Folliculitis?
Sound like either folliculitis- an infection of the hair pores or hidradentits suppurativa- a condition caused by blockage and inflammation of specialized sweat pores (apocrine glands).
Both can be treated with oral and/or topical antibiotics. See a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Folliculitis?
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Needs evaluation
There are many things this could be.
Sometimes you get bumps from the friction of the thighs rubbing together. It could also be a virus called molluscum. I would recommend having your doctor look at this to find out what is causing the skin changes.

In brief: Needs evaluation
There are many things this could be.
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Steven Seres