My front tooth has dropped slightly and feels weird. What should I do?

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

If you noticed your front tooth moving and does not feel normal, a dental visit is important to determine why is may be drifting.
If there is no history of trama, where you may have bumped your tooth, gum disease may cause you to loose the bone anchoring your tooth. You will need to treat the cause or you may loose your tooth.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Pamela Asseff
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

Have you had any trauma to that area of your face recently? Do you have severe gum problems? It is also possible that an abscess could cause this feeling.
See your dentist to evaluate why this is occurring.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Pamela Asseff
Dr. Pamela Asseff