Iam having yellow tooth cavity behind my front teeths since long. Is there any solution except consulting a dentist?

Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry

In brief: No.

You need to see a dentist.
You might have some staining or a small cavity so don't hesitate and see a dentist asap.

In brief: No.

You need to see a dentist.
Dr. Gary Sandler
If it's been there a long time, it might be a BIG cavity (or a stained filling and nothing) but why take the chance?
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: No magic potions

Only a dentist can determine exactly what you have and ways to fix it.
Why are you not going to see a dentist? Perhaps we should address that issue. If it's a problem, and you do nothing about it, it will only cost you more money, more grief, pain and suffering and possibly losing the tooth in the long run.

In brief: No magic potions

Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dentistry

In brief: No

If you have a cavity, it does not heal by itself.
You need to see a dds. You might try praying really hard and then see a mental health person.

In brief: No

In brief: Not really

Only a dentist can restore the teeth with fillings.
No home remedies I am aware of.

In brief: Not really

No home remedies I am aware of.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil