What to do if i want to kill myself! why has god given me such a horrible life?

Pathology

In brief: Your doctor can help

He/she can (1) help get you out and keep you out of an abusive living situation; (2) get you proper pain management if this is the issue; (3) give you some guidance on improving interpersonal relationships in a world that's unfair and cruel (this takes a lot of work on your part).
One statistic that doesn't vary is that 99% of would-be suicides are very glad 1 year later that they failed. B tuff.

In brief: Your doctor can help

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Get help

If you feel like your life is so awful, you should go see a therapist, or psychiatrist and get help.
Call a suicide hot line for help right away if you feel serious about wanting to kill yourself. Suic.

In brief: Get help

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine