How can I lower my blood pressure naturally without medicine?

Exercise,diet,stress. The foundation treatments for many problems such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, menopause, depression and so on, involved what you eat and what you do. Studies show that watching your diet, including decreasing saturated fats, salt, calories help. Weight loss is helpful. Avoiding stimulants like tobacco, alcohol, caffeine. Stress reduction like yoga, prayer and biofeedback can all lower bp.
Diet and exercise. In the patient with high blood pressure, diet means less calories and less salt. Blood pressure is sensitive to weight. If you are overweight and able to lose weight, your blood pressure often becomes easier to control. Exercise means burning more calories to assist in weight loss. Blood pressure is also salt sensitive. If you can restrict salt that will help to control your blood pressure.