Sometimes my pelvic area hurts like someone is stabbing it. It just happens randomly. Without my period. Does not happen everyday?

Needs more eval. Pelvic stabbing sensations need some evaluation. First, a primary care doc can look for the cause. If symptoms persist, an ob-gyn doc can double check the female organs, and a gastro-intestinal doc can double check the abdomen plus do a colonoscopy if needed. A pelvic ultrasound (+/- abdominal scan) or a pelvic ct (+/- abdominal scan) can be done. A urologist can check for bladder problems.