I got my period 10 days ago and now I have it again, should I be worried? But my husband and I are trying to get pregnant..What should we do?

Dr. Mary Vanko
In brief: Preconception
Check with a lh predictor kit to see whether you release eggs.
If not see your obgyn.

In brief: Preconception
If not see your obgyn.
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Pregnancy test?
It's possible that you could be pregnant, and have some first trimester bleeding.
.. Or even a miscarriage. If you're not pregnant, are you taking hormones or any supplements? You could be having normal variations. Check with your ob-gyn (who should know that you are trying, and if anything is changing). Annual exams are important to make sure there's no infectious or anatomical fertility prob.

In brief: Pregnancy test?
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Jane Van Dis