I was 6 yrs old when I started my cycle.... I have over bearing cramps. Im 20 nw and the cramps have continued on the first day if my cycle. Help?

Dr. Joshua Klein
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Talk with your doc

Age 6 is quite early to start having periods, but im not sure it changes how we can help you at this point.
Painful periods are called dysmenorrhea and are quite common. If you have pain outside your periods you may also have "chronic pelvic pain" and/or endometriosis. There are several effective treatment options, depending on the severity and specifics of your pain. Talk w/ your doc. Good luck!

In brief: Talk with your doc

Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Pam Yoder
Thanks, Joshua.
Dr. Mary Vanko

In brief: Menstrual pain

See your OB gyn for help.
Untill that time take 800 mg of advil (ibuprofen) every 6 hours.

In brief: Menstrual pain

See your OB gyn for help.
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Adam Levy