For few days I can't hear from left ear. Have numbness around mouth pain around neck and pain around ear. I was taking omnicef (cefdinir) but feared this is re?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Need more info!

Why taking omnicef (cefdinir)? If it's for a head/neck infection, the pain and trouble hearing could be related to the infection.
Where exactly is the "pain in the neck"? It doesn't sound like a side effect from omnicef (cefdinir), but an infection may have extended someplace. If you don't have a fever, it could be because the infection is partially treated - Omnicef (cefdinir) = good antibiotic. See a doctor! update me.

In brief: Need more info!

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Eric Weisman