Why do my UTI symptoms come and go almost everyday ? I gave gotten an ultrasound of my bladder and it seems fine

In brief: Not UTI
Symptoms of a UTI do not neccessarily mean that it is a uti.
It is very difficult for some people to differnetiate the 2. A workup is needed (especially urine culture) to determine if there is an infection or not.

In brief: Not UTI
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: ? Irritant, ? IC
Try avoiding caffeine, spicy foods & acid producing urine foods & beverages such as oj , tomato juice, sauce or raw, for a couple of weeks.
Also try and alkalinize urine with prelief, sodium bicarbonate or tums (calcium carbonate). Failing this, suggest you see a urologist with interest in interstitial cystitis. Worth checking the www. Ichelp.Org website.

In brief: ? Irritant, ? IC
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Adam Levy