Can u determine if a woman has endometriosis with a cervical cancer biopsy?

No. Only way to really know if you have endometriosis is to look inside your abdomen.
Not usually. Cervical biopsy looking for cancer will find just that- cancer that's present in the cervix. If you have endometriosis involving your cervix you might find that too, but endometriosis usually doesn't involve th cervix, but more often the tubes or ovaries.
Laparoscopy needed. Endometriosis is best diagnosed with diagnostic laparoscopy. A few small incisions are made and a camera is inserted into the abdominal cavity to look for endometrial implants on other tissues like the wall of the abdomen (peritoneum). Gynecologic surgeons or general surgeons would be the usual specialists to make the diagnosis. It would be uncommon to make the diagnosis in the way you describe.