I am male, 26. Is it normal to want to have sex just one-two times a week or is my libido low? Anyway to increase it? Get technical on me, I like data

Dr. Syed Khan
In brief: Yes, in normal range
Libido varies by person and can fluctuate depending on various personal and environmental factors.
You fall within what would be considered normal range for a man your age.

In brief: Yes, in normal range
Dr. Syed Khan
Dr. Syed Khan
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: LIBIDO AT 26
There is no fif numbers of time to have sex at age of twenty six.
If you feel alright and i presume yu are having good sex then twice a week, once a week , or more then that are all normal.It depends on your partner as well and the relationship you have.So dont worry there is nothing wrong with your libido.There are enogh data which does not mean anything.You have sex whenever you or your patner want.

In brief: LIBIDO AT 26
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Libido
For your age, that falls within the norm.

In brief: Libido
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Jane Van Dis