I have tiny red bumps on the back of my ears. They don't have pus or head and are not itchy. I'm curious because I did't have ever again in that area.?

In brief: Doctor can examine
Little red bumps are hard to figure out without an exam. Sometimes, they appear and disappear for unknown reasons.
That is ok if there is no pain, oozing, bleeding, itching, etc... The causes may be irritant or allergic (something touched the area), or may be from blocked pores, blocked glands, irritated follicles, etc... A doctor can look at the bumps to help get a diagnosis.

In brief: Doctor can examine