I have pain in both leg one is a replacement knee. Both thumbs feel like i1pulled them backwards. My arms wrists and fingers all hurt. ?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Many possibilities
Need details: bone vs joint symptoms? Fever? Rash? Bruising? Current pain meds? Pain all the time? Since when? (chronic pain = more than 12 months).
Describe the pain? Age? Other medical problems? Last time you saw a doctor? Changes in meds? I'll try to help by grouping your questions together. Good for you, for asking the questions though!

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
If you have new joint pain, you should be tested for Lyme disease (for example). Are you still seeing an orthopedist, or is that the doc you mentioned?
Dr. Warren Strudwick