What do I do for oral thrush?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Prescription med
There are several meds for this condition, but not available otc.
Should have it checked to make sure that is what you have first...If it is confirmed thrush, I am sure you will be treated accordingly. You should also inquire about why you got thrush. Good luck.

In brief: Prescription med
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Robert Frolichstein
Emergency Medicine
In brief: See your doctor
There are some rather easy effective treatments, however most importantly you must figure out why you have thrush.
Thrush typically only appears in infants that have an incompletely developed immune system or in adults that are immunocompromised.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Robert Frolichstein
Dr. Robert Frolichstein
Dr. Cindy Juster