Can I take blackmores hair skin and nails at the same time as taking blackmores bio zinc vitamins?

Should be OK. I checked the manufacturers website for active ingredients. Bio zinc has zinc, magnesium, manganese, vit a, & vit b6. Hair, skin, nails has silica, vit c, horsetail extract (?), folic acid, vit b5, iron, biotin, betacarotene, & also has zinc & manganese, but in amnts that would be safe combined with the other supplement. Supplements are drugs and may interfere with other meds--be sure to check.