I drank about 6 ounces of some strong vodka mix with another liquor, a few hours later, I was throwing up, now my stomach wont stop hurting & diahrea?

Dr. John Moseri
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Gastritis

Excessive alcohol over a short period of time, errodes the stomach linings and cause ulceration, bleeding, and nausea.
Antacid, milk, rest will help.

In brief: Gastritis

Antacid, milk, rest will help.
Dr. John Moseri
Dr. John Moseri
Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Expected

Alcohol is a direct toxin to the stomach and GI tract, so pain, nausea and vomiting are expected.
Diarrhea can be too as the body is pretty smart and will try to "get rid of" things that aren't good for it. However, if you have severe pain that persists, or are not improving withing a day, you may have something else happening. If any blood is present be seen.

In brief: Expected

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Arnon Rubin