While masturbating I was really wet. And then I felt the urge to pee and then the sheets my vag and gands were soaked. What was this?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Mucus or urine
Some woman produce a lot of muus when sexually aroused.
Others sometimes squirt urine when they have an orgasm. This is th probable explanation. Many women and their partners find this exciting.

In brief: Mucus or urine
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Urine
It sounds like you urinated while masturbating.
Your cervix and vagina do produce lubricating mucus, and this may account for some of the liquid, though it is generally thicker than urine.

In brief: Urine
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Janet Greenhut
You may have experienced female ejaculation. Some women expel a clear or milky liquid from their urethra during orgasm. The amount varies from woman to woman. The fluid may come from glands near the female urethra called Skene's glands, but it isn't certain.
Dr. Jane Van Dis