How to relieve carpal tunnel

Bracing and surgery. Carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) is first treated by wrist bracing into a "neutral" (extended) position. If this does not help the symptoms, then a small surgery at the wrist can be used to improve 85% of the patient's symptoms.
Conservative@1st. Carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) is initially treated with nsaid's and splints. Treatment with oral/injectable steroids and therapy is used for more severe cases. If symptoms persist despite non-operative treatment, surgery is indicated. Open and endoscopic treatment options are available for permanent relief of symptoms. It is important to treat the condition before permanate nerve damage occurs.