Which is best method for abortion? I'm doing abortion asap. My 1st day of last period was feb 1 and conception feb 17. Am I 5 weeks pregnant already?

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See ob/gyn

Most important first step is to follow-up with your ob/gyn to confirm that you are pregnant and to determine how far along you are (pelvic ultrasound).
Your estimated gestational age may dictate which options of terminating the pregnancy would be available to you.

In brief: See ob/gyn

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Mary Efremov

In brief: See doctor

If contraceptive accident like broken condom, Plan B would have helped.
Using birth control is cheaper and safer than abortion. Many methods are available for termination of pregnancy but it is safer and smarter to prevent pregnancy with using birth control. From the numbers you cite, it sounds like four or five weeks, a sono or a blood test will test you exactly.See your doctor.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham