"iam exactly eight months. & I had to pee.. And when I cleaned my self the toilet paper had two spots of blood.. And my belly feels hard. Is it normal?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: UTI?

During pregnancy symptoms of bladder infection can be atypical.
But UTI can occur more frequently. Have your doc or OB run a urinanalysis to determine if this is the case.

In brief: UTI?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Walter Kobasa
You could also be starting to labor. Some spotting can occur when you start to dilate, and with your belly bein hard this could be contractions. Better get checked to see if you are in labor
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: No

Bleeding at this stage of pregnancy is not normal and should be evaluated.
We worry about premature labor at this stage if the pregnancy especially with you having abdominal tightening. If preterm labor is ruled out, it might be a cervical or vaginal infection. The bleeding still needs to be evaluated by your doctor as preterm labor is a serious condition for your baby.

In brief: No

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham