I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia & my doctor prescribed effexor&lyrica 75mg for 4 months. Now I am better but still some pain in shoulder. Continue or?

Fibromyalgia. Some recommended medications include Cymbalta, Savella, (milnacipran) Lyrica, Neurontin, Prozac & Elavil, Muscle relaxants, NSAIDs. Others can be used as supplements such as CoQ10, Flaxseed, SAMe, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin C. Consult your doctor.
Continue. Lyrica (pregabalin) or Neurontin and anti depressants are the main stay of treatment of fibromyalgia other than exercise and non-narcotic pain medications. It is better to continue if combination is helping you. Avoid narcotics.
Continue. These are long term medications that work best when taken continuously. Fibromyalgia is also a long term disease so it makes sense to be on long term medication. One of the most effective treatments also for fibromyalgia is daily exercise. Talk to your md but he, or a trainer should be working with you to maximize this aspect of your long term treatment. It's one of the best things you can do.