Approx 10wks ago, orange nasal mucas after real heavy cold. Sinus infect, strong antibiotics, now im coughing up spongy/rubbery stuff wiv hard work?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: OTC
Sounds like chronic sinusitis, but before they seek treatment i tell my patients to try the following: start a sinus rinse 1-2x/day, start Mucinex (guaifenesin) twice a day, and try some sudafed (i have them try this when 1st see me).
If this doesn't settle things down, an ENT visit is warranted - who will likely start antibiotics again after reviewing your history and anatomy.

In brief: OTC
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: Maybe bronchitis
Sometes when you do not clear the full infection you can have it to change the location and it is not uncommon to have sinusitis along with bronchitis.
It may also be a new infection.

In brief: Maybe bronchitis
It may also be a new infection.
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology