Why do I have to wait 3 months to try for another baby after stopping my nuvaring when another doc on here told me its instant exiting the body?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Don't have to wait
Well, there is no reason why you have to wait.
...You may not get pregnant right away after stopping it and it may take 3 or more montns for you to get pregnant, but you don't have to wait. There is even a tiny tiny chance of getting pregnant while using the nuvaring...So, if you are lucky enough, you may get pregnant the next time you ovulate... So, have fun and good luck.

In brief: Don't have to wait
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Ruth Crystal
In brief: You don't
You can try right away.
However, just after stopping birth control pills, a woman has a higher chance of a twin pregnancy so it may be the same risk with the nuvaring.

In brief: You don't
You can try right away.
Dr. Ruth Crystal
Dr. Ruth Crystal
Dr. Cindy Juster