What is the most appropriate glucosamine/chondroitin supplement that you have used for bursitis?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: None!

Bursa have no cartilage .
They could not work! I am dubious that they are of benefit in any form of arthritis!

In brief: None!

Bursa have no cartilage .
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Glucosamine

Hard to say as the bioavailability and standardization of dosage is not well regulated or established.
While I use it in my practice it's efficacy is still open for discussion in arthritis, arguably helping maybe 40-50% of patients (comparable to placebo efficacy) it's efficacy in other conditions such as bursitis is even less well established.

In brief: Glucosamine

Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Marsha Davis