I'm. Age 30 and i'm on my period for now 3weeks why?

Dr. Alvin Mathew
In brief: Many reasons
If this is abnormal for you, i recommend seeing your pcp or obgyn to have it evaluated.
Some causes of prolonged bleeding are: hypothyroidism, hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovarian disease, fibroids, polyps, cysts, bleeding disorders, infection (pelvic inflammatory disease), drug side effects, stress...

In brief: Many reasons
Dr. Alvin Mathew
Dr. Alvin Mathew
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Ovulation
Certainly, 3 weeks bleeding is abnormal and you seek help especially if it is a pattern, lack of ovulation may cause your period to be early as lack of Progesterone causes your lining to shed in an irregular, sometimes prolonged fashion.
Endometrial polyps as in this picture can be present. Significant weight changes and thyroid function me also contribute in this condition.

In brief: Ovulation
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham