I have no kids n was in a bad car accident bout 5 yrs ago n now have the worse lower back pain ever! what can I do to relieve this pain?

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Pain

First see your md that specializes in backs and get a diagnosis of the cause of the pain.
Then find out how to keep your back healthy with exercise and stretching. I had the same issue and have been pain free for years so follow through.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Sever back pain

Severe bak pain needs the evalution of a spinal orthopedic surgeon or a neurosurgeon.
If the pt was not a candidate for surgery in the beginning then epidural injections with anesthetics and cortisone by a pain management specialist or anesthesiologist is the way to go. Also physical therapy is helpful. Muscle relaxants and narcotics are good for a short period of time.

In brief: Sever back pain

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery