What if urine detail report indicate 8 pus cells but urine culture shows no bacterial growth in my mother report and she doesn't has any previous uti.

Dr. Terry Woodard
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Probably normal

Up to 10 white blood cells in urine specimen from a female my be normal.
If there is no report of nitrites or bacteria in the urine sample, & "no growth, " in the culture, and no symptoms, there is little to be concerned about unless symptoms develop.

In brief: Probably normal

Dr. Terry Woodard
Dr. Terry Woodard

In brief: Puss vu Germs

The urine can have many things in it depending on the condition and how it is collected.
If it is a squat and pee sample, it often contains debris from the skin and genitals along with what comes from the bladder.A catheterized specimen is less likely to have stray debris but can contain some white cells (puss) without there being a real bacterial UTI and not in need of antibiotics.

In brief: Puss vu Germs

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham