Is it always recommendable to remove the wisdom tooth or can I keep them if I do not have any pain or complication asociated?

Dr. Lon Kessler
Dentistry

In brief: Position of teeth

Wisdom teeth are usually removed because they are impacted or look like they will not erupt in proper position.
Often times there is no pain associated with them.

In brief: Position of teeth

Dr. Lon Kessler
Dr. Lon Kessler

In brief: Removal

Today the standard of care is the removal, we never know what the future holds for our developing teeth.
If the teeth are hirizontall impacted theyvdiffentlyvshould be removed. There are other reasons also for removal but an x-ray really need to be seen to evaluate.

In brief: Removal

Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Lori Wagner

In brief: Can keep

Certainly they are more difficult to clean, for both you and the dental hygienist.
But they can be kept, especially if you are not having a problem.

In brief: Can keep

Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Lori Wagner