I have a severe headache w/dizziness & nauseous. Pain mostly on rs includes ear/neck pain. Now my whole cheek is swollen? What could it be?  

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Could be

Severe migraine headache or sinus infection.
If it is that severe, regardless of what it is , warrants immediate medical attention!

In brief: Could be

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Alvaro Lazo
It can be an Oral infection as well. You need treatment asap.
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Migraine or variant

Sounds like a type of migraine.
If this is a new symptom, it requires immediate investigation. Could also be temporal arteritis which is a medical emergency because it sometimes leads to blindness. You need to see a doctor asap. Make sure he does a sed rate as well as the usual headache tests.

In brief: Migraine or variant

Sounds like a type of migraine.
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Arnon Rubin