To get invisalign, I found a dentist and orthodontist who are both elite premium provider. Would orthodontist be better to treat complicated case?

Yes! If you're going to have orthodontic treatment, you should see a fully trained orthodontist, a dental specialist. Invisalign can be successful with fairly straightforward, simple cases, but may not be your best choice for a complicated case. Invisalign isn't for every case. However, an orthodontic specialist can help you determine what would be the best option for your particular problem.
Elite provider. Have you researched how they reached this 'status'? It is given by the manufacturer dependent on how many cases have been submitted by the provider. Why don't you research the doctor yourself? Ask for patient referrals. How many years they have been providing this service. Experience really counts.
See orthodontist. General dentists often refer the more complicated cases to an orthodontist.
Orthodontist. While both doctors may have the same training from the company that makes invisalign, the orthodontist has specialty training in growth and development, and tooth movement that the other dentist does not have. This gives the orthodontist an overall advantage when it comes to moving teeth. Most dentists I know work with an orthodontist rather then do the invisalign themselves.
Orthodontist. Elite has nothing todo with quality of results. It is a financial designation. An orthodontist is specifically trained in all aspects of orthodontia, and invisalign is a flawed and inferior method of orthodontic therapy. After 30 years of being a specialist, I choose not to offer invisalign in my practice. Good luck!
Orthodontist. Yes, always use an orthodontist for complicated ortho cases. They have two to three years of extra training focusing on orthodontia vs. A general dentist.
Yes. The orthodontist is trained to treat complicated cases in a highly specialized learning environment. If I were choosing between elite providers I would choose the provider with the most specialized training - orthodontist.
I would hope so! Yes. As an expert in orthodontics, he/she would have more tools to use when dealing with complicated cases. But then, complicated cases are not suitable for invisalign. Imho, invisalign is not an end all. It has limitations. Ask, before you begin, if invisalign is the best option for your needs.
Yes. Even though many general dentists may provide orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, an orthodontist is a dental specialist who has more postdoctoral training and more experience in training complicated cases. Although Invisalign is a nice concept, it may not be indicated for certain malocclusions. For complex cases, treatment provided by an orthodontist would be strongly recommended.
Good question. I think here you know the answer yourself. An orthodontist is a specialist for that very reason but never the less there are many general dentist who have extensive training in orthodontics and are well qualified to do the treatment. They will both give you a 3d rendering of the final product called a clincheck and the only difference is in the planning. Do research, go with the one you trust.
Invisiline. The fact that both providers have achieved an elite status only signifies how many cases the drs. Have done. There is little relationship to a skill level. See the orthodontist. He has the education to properly evaluate your bad bite and design an appropriate treatment plan. Further, if there is an unforeseen problem that requires fixed appliances, he will be able to complete the case.
Sometimes. You may find that (depending on what exactly needs to be done) that you have options. Both these providers are probably well advertised and confident. Know that neither advertising nor ego make a good provider, and decide after interviewing them & other dental personnel in the area. Also if you want the best treatment, consider other options: invisalign might not get you there.
Yes. The orthodontist has far more extensive training in tooth movement. Orthodontists should not be doing root canals and dentists should not be doing orthodontics. Stick to using the proper expert, with the proper training for the proper need.
Yes. The additional training and experience of an orthodontist will, in general, provide a better result of a complicated orthodontic case.
Orthodontist. The status is based on the number of cases treated, nothing more. An orthodontist is a specialist who attended a 2-3 year residency program and limits their practice to only orthodontics. The orthodontist is familiar with more treatment options beyond just clear aligners. Having a bigger bag of options, more experience with tooth movement, and better education are keys.
Invisalign. Depends on who you talk to. I'm an orthodontist and do my reaction is an orthodontist. All I know is that if I need a heart surgery, I'm going to a heart surgeon and not a general practitioner. I'm sure a thousand dentist will disagree but that's my answer. An orthodontist has had a lot more specialized training that you won't get in a weekend course.
Not necessarily. If a provider is experienced and diagnoses your case properly, you do not necessarily need an orthodontist. Invisalign cases can be reviewed in collaboration with a specialist if needed or desired. If you know your desired outcome, and monitor movements carefully, general dentists can treat highly complex cases. Ultimately, it is a matter of the doctor that inspires the most confidence.
Specialist. Eventhough there are dentist who choose to getting highly trained in specialities I would always go with the "true" specialist. Getting qualified in invisalign does not make you an orthodontist (nothing against this dentist I do not know him). For minor movements I think it is fine but for full mouth alignment, there is more than just what the teeth lol, like when you are done, bite, rootimportant.
See specialist. Elite premium provider simply means the general dentist or specialist has ordered a certain number of "cases" in a year, and does not attest to their technical competence. It's harder to treat with clear aligners than with traditional braces because aligners are less than 50% as effective. See a qualified specialist for rx. Understand ortho rx is a service, not a commodity. Go to the pros.