What's the best, most accurate home blood pressure monitor? Withings or ihealth or something else?

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Most are accurate
Automatic BP monitors in general are quite accurate, if you use the arm (not wrist or finger units which are fraught with potentially more conflicting factors) cuffs correctly.
I prefer the ones that pump up automatically since your self-pumping them may raise your bp, defeating the purpose of home monitoring. Note that bps are quite inherently variable, so averaging several bps are better.

In brief: Most are accurate
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
David Miller
In brief: Consistency
The important thing is to use the same monitor consistently.
The most important thing is the trends, hopefully going down and staying down, rather than the absolute number itself. You can also take it in to your doctor's office and calibrate it against the meters there.

In brief: Consistency
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology