I ate spicy food for 2days since the 1stday my stomach has been feeling bloated and it kinda hurts I also been burping any advice? Besides alkazelzer

Dr. Deborah Wong
In brief: You may have reflux
Gastroesophageal reflux is when the valve that holds what you swallow in the stomach is incompetent.
Instead of your food, even air you swallow moving toward the intestines, the valve is not strong enough, so food, stomach acid, even air goes "backward". The acid can burn esophagus & stomach, causing GI symptoms incl. Bloating & the air going backwards resulting in frequent burping. See your dr.

In brief: You may have reflux
Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. Adam Smith