Heavy period with blood clot what could be the cause and how do I cure vit?

Lots of options. There are multiple medical options. Hormonal treatments such as birth control pills, Progesterone treatments and the Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud are effective reversible treatments that will help many people. There is also a drug called Lysteda that contains no hormones which will help others. If you are done having children discuss the option of an endometrial ablation. I prefer genesys hta for ablations.