I felt sharp cramp and after 4 days test came +ve. Little pain now. Could I be 2 weeks pregnant? Can I get abortion from doctor friend practicin 1yr?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Pain now ? Go to ED.
If you have a + pregnancy test and you are having pain, you should get an ultrasound to see if the fetus is actually in the uterus (where it's supposed to be), or someplace else (usually the fallopian tubes, but could be anywhere outside the uterus).
If it's not in the uterus, but it is in a tube, you could become very sick from life-threatening bleeding. Please go to an ED or OB clinic for us.

In brief: Pain now ? Go to ED.
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Jane Van Dis