Y do I feel sick everyday.Weird head sensations&different feelings in head.&most evenings i hav a type of tension headache.Sometimes pain behind eyes.

Dr. L. Stoney
Pain Management

In brief: Sick

Your symptoms are quite wide.
It is best to see a physician to evaluate your condition. Among the possibilities include somatization, thyroid disease, diseases of the eye or retina. At your age you are taking Propranolol which is extremely unusual. I do not have enough information to help you with a diagnosis. See your physician and eye doctor to assess your symptoms.

In brief: Sick

Your symptoms are quite wide.
Dr. L. Stoney
Dr. L. Stoney
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Headaches

Make sure you are sleeping well, exercising, hydrating, avoiding caffeine, and destressing.
If you do these things then you will have less headache. The Propranolol dose may be too high for you and may need altered. See your prescribing doctor for how to accomplish this.

In brief: Headaches

Dr. Eric Hastriter
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: See MD

You need to be evaluated by an md.
You have a wide variety of symptoms.

In brief: See MD

You need to be evaluated by an md.
You have a wide variety of symptoms.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel