Why is it when I take my Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) XR all I wont to do is housework an never wont to go anywhere the comeoff is awful an I always over thinking?

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) Discuss this problem with your doctor you need to be reevaluated.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) side effect. It sounds like you are not having a satisfactory experience with adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Contact your prescriber for an alternate medicine.